Scrabble word: TUBING
Is TUBING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TUBING in dictionaries:
- noun - conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- verb - provide with a tube or insert a tube into
- verb - convey in a tube
- verb - ride or float on an inflated tube
- verb - place or enclose in a tube
- Tubes considered as a group.
- A system of tubes.
- A piece or length of tube.
- Tubular fabric, such as that used for making pillowcases.
- The sport or recreation of floating down a stream or river in an inner tube.
- noun - material in the form of a tube
There are 6 letters in TUBING: B G I N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUBING
Click to search all anagrams of TUBING plus a wildcard: TUBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUBING
Images for TUBING
Lookup in Wiki for TUBING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.