Scrabble word: TUBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUBING exist?
Definitions of TUBING in dictionaries:
- noun - conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- verb - provide with a tube or insert a tube into
- verb - convey in a tube
- verb - ride or float on an inflated tube
- verb - place or enclose in a tube
- Tubes considered as a group.
- A system of tubes.
- A piece or length of tube.
- Tubular fabric, such as that used for making pillowcases.
- The sport or recreation of floating down a stream or river in an inner tube.
- noun - material in the form of a tube