Scrabble word: BUNTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUNTING exist?
Definitions of BUNTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a loosely woven fabric used for flags, etc.
- noun - any of numerous seed-eating songbirds of Europe or North America
- verb - hit a ball in such a way so as to make it go a short distance
- verb - to strike, thrust or shove against
- A light cotton or woolen cloth used for making flags.
- Flags considered as a group.
- Strips of cloth or material usually in the colors of the national flag, used especially as drapery or streamers for festive decoration.
- Any of various birds of the family Fringillidae, having short, cone-shaped bills and brownish or grayish plumage.
- A snug-fitting, hooded sleeping bag of heavy material for infants.
- noun - a fabric used for flags