Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUNTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUNTING exist?
Definitions of BUNTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a loosely woven fabric used for flags, etc.
- noun - any of numerous seed-eating songbirds of Europe or North America
- verb - hit a ball in such a way so as to make it go a short distance
- verb - to strike, thrust or shove against
- A light cotton or woolen cloth used for making flags.
- Flags considered as a group.
- Strips of cloth or material usually in the colors of the national flag, used especially as drapery or streamers for festive decoration.
- Any of various birds of the family Fringillidae, having short, cone-shaped bills and brownish or grayish plumage.
- A snug-fitting, hooded sleeping bag of heavy material for infants.
- noun - a fabric used for flags
There are 7 letters in BUNTING: B G I N N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUNTING plus a wildcard: BUNTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUNTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUNTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.