Scrabble word: STABILITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STABILITY exist?
Definitions of STABILITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality or attribute of being firm and steadfast
- noun - a stable order (especially of society)
- noun - the quality of being enduring and free from change or variation
- Resistance to change, deterioration, or displacement.
- Constancy of character or purpose; steadfastness.
- Reliability; dependability.
- The ability of an object, such as a ship or an aircraft, to maintain equilibrium or resume its original position after displacement, as by the sea or strong winds.
- A vow committing a Benedictine monk to one monastery for life.