Scrabble word: STABILITY
Is STABILITY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STABILITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality or attribute of being firm and steadfast
- noun - a stable order (especially of society)
- noun - the quality of being enduring and free from change or variation
- Resistance to change, deterioration, or displacement.
- Constancy of character or purpose; steadfastness.
- Reliability; dependability.
- The ability of an object, such as a ship or an aircraft, to maintain equilibrium or resume its original position after displacement, as by the sea or strong winds.
- A vow committing a Benedictine monk to one monastery for life.
There are 9 letters in STABILITY: A B I I L S T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STABILITY
Click to search all anagrams of STABILITY plus a wildcard: STABILITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STABILITY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STABILITY
Lookup in Wiki for STABILITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.