Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SENTENCING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENTENCING exist?
Definitions of SENTENCING in dictionaries:
- verb - pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- Relating to a judicial sentence: sentencing guidelines for juvenile defendants.
- Being or relating to the one who pronounces a judicial sentence: “Prosecutors and sentencing judges alike try to deal with individuals on an individual basis, without regard to social status” (Hiller B.
- The act of pronouncing a judicial sentence on a defendant.
- The sentence so pronounced.
- v - to declare judicially the extent of punishment to be imposed
There are 10 letters in SENTENCING: C E E G I N N N S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENTENCING plus a wildcard: SENTENCING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENTENCING
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENTENCING
- ... Judges Depart Slightly From sentencing Guidelines Main Justice
- DEG Speaker George Rose welcomes Nowra and Dubbo Circle sentencing ...
- character reference letter and judge
- ... Saved By A Tooth Dental Surgery Postpones Jail sentencing Grind365
- Mandatory minimum sentences
- 202000 - Got a letter from the Judge and was told he was removing ...
- Eighth Amendment - The Criminal Lawyer - Commentary on Law and Policy
- ALJ CONSTITUENT LETTER TO HOUSE MEMBER
- GUILTY MasonCountyPress.com
- Browse Letter Of Good Character To sentencing Judge - SharePDF.net
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.