Scrabble word: SENTENCING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENTENCING exist?
Definitions of SENTENCING in dictionaries:
- verb - pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- Relating to a judicial sentence: sentencing guidelines for juvenile defendants.
- Being or relating to the one who pronounces a judicial sentence: “Prosecutors and sentencing judges alike try to deal with individuals on an individual basis, without regard to social status” (Hiller B.
- The act of pronouncing a judicial sentence on a defendant.
- The sentence so pronounced.
- verb - to declare judicially the extent of punishment to be imposed