Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAFETIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAFETIES exist?
Definitions of SAFETIES in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being certain that adverse effects will not be caused by some agent under defined conditions
- noun - a safe place
- noun - a device designed to prevent injury or accidents
- noun - (baseball) the successful act of striking a baseball in such a way that the batter reaches base safely
- noun - contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- noun - a score in American football
- verb - to protect against failure, breakage, or accident
There are 8 letters in SAFETIES: A E E F I S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAFETIES plus a wildcard: SAFETIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAFETIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAFETIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.