Scrabble word: REHEARSAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does REHEARSAL exist?
Definitions of REHEARSAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a practice session in preparation for a public performance (as of a play or speech or concert)
- noun - (psychology) a form of practice
- The act of practicing in preparation for a public performance.
- A session of practice for a performance, as of a play.
- A detailed enumeration or repetition: a long rehearsal of his woes.
There are 9 letters in REHEARSAL: A A E E H L R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REHEARSAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REHEARSAL plus a wildcard: REHEARSAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REHEARSAL
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REHEARSAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.