Scrabble word: OVERREACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERREACH exist?
Definitions of OVERREACH in dictionaries:
- verb - fail by aiming too high or trying too hard
- verb - beat through cleverness and wit
- To reach or extend over or beyond.
- To miss by reaching too far or attempting too much: overreach a goal.
- To defeat (oneself) by going too far or by doing or trying to gain too much.
- To get the better of, especially by deceitful cleverness; outwit.
- To reach or go too far.
- To overreach oneself.
- To outwit or cheat others.
- To strike the front part of a hind foot against the rear or side part of a forefoot or foreleg on the same side of the body.
There are 9 letters in OVERREACH: A C E E H O R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERREACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERREACH plus a wildcard: OVERREACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERREACH
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERREACH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.