Scrabble word: OVERREACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERREACH exist?
Definitions of OVERREACH in dictionaries:
- verb - fail by aiming too high or trying too hard
- verb - beat through cleverness and wit
- To reach or extend over or beyond.
- To miss by reaching too far or attempting too much: overreach a goal.
- To defeat (oneself) by going too far or by doing or trying to gain too much.
- To get the better of, especially by deceitful cleverness; outwit.
- To reach or go too far.
- To overreach oneself.
- To outwit or cheat others.
- To strike the front part of a hind foot against the rear or side part of a forefoot or foreleg on the same side of the body.