Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NATIVISMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NATIVISMS exist?
Definitions of NATIVISMS in dictionaries:
- noun - the policy of perpetuating native cultures (in opposition to acculturation)
- noun - (philosophy) the philosophical theory that some ideas are innate
- n - a policy of favoring the interests of native inhabitants
There are 9 letters in NATIVISMS: A I I M N S S T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NATIVISMS plus a wildcard: NATIVISMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NATIVISMS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NATIVISMS
- Nativism and Bigotry
- Anti-Irish Prejudice
- ... fundamentalism nativism and Prohibition pp. 732737 743747
- Nativism 4047
- nativism by definition nativism means the policy of protecting the
- The German-Americans - Chapter 9
- nativist caroon depicting the Irish and the Germans stealing the ...
- and also this acts and groups supporting nativism nativism was ...
- VII. Nativism
- ZCommunications Nativism is Big Business by Meghan Conley ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.