Scrabble word: NATIVISM
Is NATIVISM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NATIVISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the policy of perpetuating native cultures (in opposition to acculturation)
- noun - (philosophy) the philosophical theory that some ideas are innate
- A sociopolitical policy, especially in the United States in the 19th century, favoring the interests of indigenous inhabitants over those of immigrants.
- The reestablishment or perpetuation of native cultural traits, especially in opposition to acculturation.
- The doctrine that the mind produces ideas that are not derived from external sources.
- noun - a policy of favoring the interests of native inhabitants
There are 8 letters in NATIVISM: A I I M N S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NATIVISM
Click to search all anagrams of NATIVISM plus a wildcard: NATIVISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NATIVISM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NATIVISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.