Scrabble word: INTERNMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERNMENT exist?
Definitions of INTERNMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - confinement during wartime
- noun - the act of confining someone in a prison (or as if in a prison)
- noun - placing private property in the custody of an officer of the law
- The act of interning or confining, especially in wartime.
- The state of being interned; confinement.
There are 10 letters in INTERNMENT: E E I M N N N R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERNMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERNMENT plus a wildcard: INTERNMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERNMENT
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERNMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.