Scrabble word: INFLATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLATION exist?
Definitions of INFLATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a general and progressive increase in prices
- noun - (cosmology) a brief exponential expansion of the universe (faster than the speed of light) postulated to have occurred shortly after the big bang
- noun - lack of elegance as a consequence of being pompous and puffed up with vanity
- noun - the act of filling something with air
- The act of inflating or the state of being inflated.
- A persistent increase in the level of consumer prices or a persistent decline in the purchasing power of money, caused by an increase in available currency and credit beyond the proportion of available goods and services.