Scrabble word: INFLATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLATION exist?
Definitions of INFLATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a general and progressive increase in prices
- noun - (cosmology) a brief exponential expansion of the universe (faster than the speed of light) postulated to have occurred shortly after the big bang
- noun - lack of elegance as a consequence of being pompous and puffed up with vanity
- noun - the act of filling something with air
- The act of inflating or the state of being inflated.
- A persistent increase in the level of consumer prices or a persistent decline in the purchasing power of money, caused by an increase in available currency and credit beyond the proportion of available goods and services.
There are 9 letters in INFLATION: A F I I L N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFLATION plus a wildcard: INFLATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFLATION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFLATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.