Scrabble word: HOSTAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOSTAGE exist?
Definitions of HOSTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a prisoner who is held by one party to insure that another party will meet specified terms
- A person held by one party in a conflict as security that specified terms will be met by the opposing party.
- One that serves as security against an implied threat: superpowers held hostage to each other by their nuclear arsenals.
- One that is manipulated by the demands of another: “National policies cannot be made hostage to another country” (Alan D.
- noun - a person held as security
There are 7 letters in HOSTAGE: A E G H O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOSTAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOSTAGE plus a wildcard: HOSTAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOSTAGE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOSTAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.