Scrabble word: HOSTAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOSTAGE exist?
Definitions of HOSTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a prisoner who is held by one party to insure that another party will meet specified terms
- A person held by one party in a conflict as security that specified terms will be met by the opposing party.
- One that serves as security against an implied threat: superpowers held hostage to each other by their nuclear arsenals.
- One that is manipulated by the demands of another: “National policies cannot be made hostage to another country” (Alan D.
- noun - a person held as security
There are 7 letters in HOSTAGE: A E G H O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOSTAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOSTAGE plus a wildcard: HOSTAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOSTAGE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words