Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FATIGUED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATIGUED exist?
Definitions of FATIGUED in dictionaries:
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- adj - drained of energy or effectiveness
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary
There are 8 letters in FATIGUED: A D E F G I T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FATIGUED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FATIGUED plus a wildcard: FATIGUED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FATIGUED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FATIGUED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.