In which Scrabble dictionary does FUDGE exist?
Definitions of FUDGE in dictionaries:
- noun -
soft creamy candy
- verb -
tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb -
avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
A soft, rich candy made of sugar, milk, butter, and flavoring.
To fake or falsify: fudge casualty figures.
To evade (an issue, for example); dodge.
To act in an indecisive manner: always fudged on the important questions.
To go beyond the proper limits of something: fudged on the building code requirements.
To act dishonestly; cheat.
There are 5 letters in FUDGE: D E F G U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUDGE plus a wildcard: FUDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUDGE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUDGE
- Fiery Valentines Vegan fudge Recipe Killer Bunnies Inc
- The Lonely Baker Peanut Butter fudge
- Eggnog fudge If youre crazy about eggnog then youll likely ...
- Here is how I FINALLY made successful fudge this Christmas
- Chocolate fudge cake Gastronomy Domine
- Vanilla fudge - Vanillia fudge 1967 Atco Records [inlay cover] picture ...
- Louis Trainor photographed by Ishida Shohei for Mens fudge vol.31 ...
- Easy No-Bake Choc-Mint fudge Salmon & Avocado
- Ann fudge.JPG
- green bay packers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.