Scrabble word: FUDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUDGE exist?
Definitions of FUDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - soft creamy candy
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- A soft, rich candy made of sugar, milk, butter, and flavoring.
- Nonsense; humbug.
- To fake or falsify: fudge casualty figures.
- To evade (an issue, for example); dodge.
- To act in an indecisive manner: always fudged on the important questions.
- To go beyond the proper limits of something: fudged on the building code requirements.
- To act dishonestly; cheat.
- verb - to represent falsely