Scrabble word: FATIGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATIGUE exist?
Definitions of FATIGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - temporary loss of strength and energy resulting from hard physical or mental work
- noun - used of materials (especially metals) in a weakened state caused by long stress
- noun - (always used with a modifier) boredom resulting from overexposure to something
- noun - labor of a nonmilitary kind done by soldiers (cleaning or digging or draining or so on)
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- Physical or mental weariness resulting from exertion.
- Something, such as tiring effort or activity, that causes weariness: the fatigue of a long hike.
- The decreased capacity or complete inability of an organism, an organ, or a part to function normally because of excessive stimulation or prolonged exertion.
- The weakening or failure of a material, such as metal or wood, resulting from prolonged stress.
- Manual or menial labor, such as barracks cleaning, assigned to soldiers.
- To tire with physical or mental exertion; weary.
- To be or become fatigued.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary