Scrabble word: FATIGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATIGUE exist?
Definitions of FATIGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - temporary loss of strength and energy resulting from hard physical or mental work
- noun - used of materials (especially metals) in a weakened state caused by long stress
- noun - (always used with a modifier) boredom resulting from overexposure to something
- noun - labor of a nonmilitary kind done by soldiers (cleaning or digging or draining or so on)
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- Physical or mental weariness resulting from exertion.
- Something, such as tiring effort or activity, that causes weariness: the fatigue of a long hike.
- The decreased capacity or complete inability of an organism, an organ, or a part to function normally because of excessive stimulation or prolonged exertion.
- The weakening or failure of a material, such as metal or wood, resulting from prolonged stress.
- Manual or menial labor, such as barracks cleaning, assigned to soldiers.
- To tire with physical or mental exertion; weary.
- To be or become fatigued.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary
There are 7 letters in FATIGUE: A E F G I T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FATIGUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FATIGUE plus a wildcard: FATIGUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FATIGUE
Images for FATIGUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.