Is FATIGUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FATIGUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - temporary loss of strength and energy resulting from hard physical or mental work
- noun - used of materials (especially metals) in a weakened state caused by long stress
- noun - (always used with a modifier) boredom resulting from overexposure to something
- noun - labor of a nonmilitary kind done by soldiers (cleaning or digging or draining or so on)
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- Physical or mental weariness resulting from exertion.
- Something, such as tiring effort or activity, that causes weariness: the fatigue of a long hike.
- The decreased capacity or complete inability of an organism, an organ, or a part to function normally because of excessive stimulation or prolonged exertion.
- The weakening or failure of a material, such as metal or wood, resulting from prolonged stress.
- Manual or menial labor, such as barracks cleaning, assigned to soldiers.
- To tire with physical or mental exertion; weary.
- To be or become fatigued.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary
There are 7 letters in FATIGUE: A E F G I T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FATIGUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FATIGUE, to go: FATIGUE?
Rearrange the letters in FATIGUE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FATIGUE
6 letters out of FATIGUE
5 letters out of FATIGUE
4 letters out of FATIGUE
3 letters out of FATIGUE
2 letters out of FATIGUE
Contextual use of FATIGUE
What's nearby FATIGUE
Lookup in Wiki for FATIGUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FATIGUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FATIGUE"