Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENDEAVOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENDEAVOR exist?
Definitions of ENDEAVOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a purposeful or industrious undertaking (especially one that requires effort or boldness)
- noun - earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
- verb - attempt by employing effort
- A conscientious or concerted effort toward an end; an earnest attempt.
- To attempt (fulfillment of a responsibility or an obligation, for example) by employment or expenditure of effort: endeavored to improve the quality of life in the inner city.
- verb - to make an effort
There are 8 letters in ENDEAVOR: A D E E N O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENDEAVOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENDEAVOR plus a wildcard: ENDEAVOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENDEAVOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENDEAVOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.