Scrabble word: BRANCHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRANCHING exist?
Definitions of BRANCHING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of branching out or dividing into branches
- verb - grow and send out branches or branch-like structures
- verb - divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- adj - having branches
- adj - resembling the branches of a tree
- verb - to form branches (offshoots)
There are 9 letters in BRANCHING: A B C G H I N N R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRANCHING plus a wildcard: BRANCHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRANCHING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRANCHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.