Scrabble word: BEWILDER
Is BEWILDER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BEWILDER in dictionaries:
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- verb - cause to be confused emotionally
- To confuse or befuddle, especially with numerous conflicting situations, objects, or statements.
- Users of English might have erroneously thought that wilderness was derived from an older verb wilder, which they then used with reference to the loss of one’s way that can occur in a wilderness.
- verb - to mix up mentally
There are 8 letters in BEWILDER: B D E E I L R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEWILDER
Click to search all anagrams of BEWILDER plus a wildcard: BEWILDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEWILDER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEWILDER
Lookup in Wiki for BEWILDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.