Scrabble word: ADMISSION
Is ADMISSION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ADMISSION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of admitting someone to enter
- noun - an acknowledgment of the truth of something
- noun - the fee charged for admission
- noun - the right to enter
- The act of admitting or allowing to enter.
- The state of being allowed to enter.
- Right to enter; access.
- The price required or paid for entering; an entrance fee.
- A confession, as of having committed a crime.
- A voluntary acknowledgment of truth.
- It is often maintained that admittance should be used only to refer to achieving physical access to a place (He was denied admittance to the courtroom), and that admission should be used for the wider sense of achieving entry to a group or institution (her admission to the club; China’s admission to the United Nations).
There are 9 letters in ADMISSION: A D I I M N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADMISSION
Click to search all anagrams of ADMISSION plus a wildcard: ADMISSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADMISSION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADMISSION
Lookup in Wiki for ADMISSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.