Is MERIDIAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MERIDIAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the highest level or degree attainable
- noun - a town in eastern Mississippi
- noun - an imaginary great circle on the surface of the earth passing through the north and south poles at right angles to the equator
- adj - of or happening at noon
- adj - being at the best stage of development
- An imaginary great circle on the earth’s surface passing through the North and South geographic poles.
- Either half of such a great circle from pole to pole.
- A great circle passing through the two poles of the celestial sphere and the zenith of a given observer.
- A curve on a surface of revolution, formed by the intersection of the surface with a plane containing the axis of revolution.
- A plane section of a surface of revolution containing the axis of revolution.
- Any of the longitudinal lines or pathways on the body along which the acupuncture points are distributed.
- The highest point in the sky reached by the sun or another celestial body; a zenith.
- The highest point or stage of development; peak: “Men come to their meridian at various periods of their lives” (John Henry Newman).
- See median strip.
- Of or relating to a meridian; meridional.
- Of or at midday: the meridian hour.
- Of, relating to, or constituting the highest point, as of development or power: the empire in its meridian period.
- noun - a circle around the earth passing through both poles
There are 8 letters in MERIDIAN: A D E I I M N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MERIDIAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of MERIDIAN, to go: MERIDIAN?
Rearrange the letters in MERIDIAN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MERIDIAN
7 letters out of MERIDIAN
6 letters out of MERIDIAN
5 letters out of MERIDIAN
4 letters out of MERIDIAN
3 letters out of MERIDIAN
2 letters out of MERIDIAN
Contextual use of MERIDIAN
What's nearby MERIDIAN
Lookup in Wiki for MERIDIAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MERIDIAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MERIDIAN"