Is INTOXICATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTOXICATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - fill with high spirits
- verb - make drunk (with alcoholic drinks)
- verb - have an intoxicating effect on, of a drug
- To stupefy or excite, as by the action of a chemical substance such as alcohol.
- To stimulate or excite: “a man whom life intoxicates, who has no need of wine” (Anas Nin).
- To cause stupefaction, stimulation, or excitement by or as if by use of a chemical substance: “The notion of Holy War is showing that it has not yet lost all its power to intoxicate and to inflame” (Conor Cruise O’Brien).
There are 10 letters in INTOXICATE: A C E I I N O T T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTOXICATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTOXICATE, to go: INTOXICATE?
Rearrange the letters in INTOXICATE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of INTOXICATE
9 letters out of INTOXICATE
8 letters out of INTOXICATE
7 letters out of INTOXICATE
6 letters out of INTOXICATE
5 letters out of INTOXICATE
4 letters out of INTOXICATE
3 letters out of INTOXICATE
2 letters out of INTOXICATE
Contextual use of INTOXICATE
What's nearby INTOXICATE
Lookup in Wiki for INTOXICATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTOXICATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTOXICATE"