Is TEXT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEXT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the words of something written
- noun - a passage from the Bible that is used as the subject of a sermon
- noun - a book prepared for use in schools or colleges
- noun - the main body of a written work (as distinct from illustrations or footnotes etc.)
- The original words of something written or printed, as opposed to a paraphrase, translation, revision, or condensation.
- The words of a speech appearing in print.
- The body of a printed work as distinct from headings and illustrative matter on a page or from front and back matter in a book.
- One of the editions or forms of a written work: After examining all three manuscripts, he published a new text of the poem.
- A passage from the Scriptures or another authoritative source chosen for the subject of a discourse or cited for support in argument.
- A passage from a written work used as the starting point of a discussion.
- A subject; a topic.
- A textbook.
- noun - the main body of a written or printed work
There are 4 letters in TEXT: E T T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEXT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEXT, to go: TEXT?
Rearrange the letters in TEXT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEXT
What's nearby TEXT
Lookup in Wiki for TEXT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEXT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEXT"