Is IMMATURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMMATURE in various dictionaries:
- adj - characteristic of a lack of maturity
- adj - (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth
- adj - not fully developed or mature
- adj - not yet mature
- adj - (of birds) not yet having developed feathers
- Not fully grown or developed.
- Marked by or suggesting a lack of normal maturity: silly, immature behavior.
- noun - an individual that is not fully grown or developed
There are 8 letters in IMMATURE: A E I M M R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMATURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMMATURE, to go: IMMATURE?
Rearrange the letters in IMMATURE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of IMMATURE
7 letters out of IMMATURE
6 letters out of IMMATURE
5 letters out of IMMATURE
4 letters out of IMMATURE
3 letters out of IMMATURE
2 letters out of IMMATURE
Contextual use of IMMATURE
What's nearby IMMATURE
Lookup in Wiki for IMMATURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMMATURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMMATURE"