Is EGYPTIAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EGYPTIAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a native or inhabitant of Egypt
- noun - the ancient and now extinct language of Egypt under the Pharaohs
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Egypt or its people or their language
- A native or inhabitant of Egypt.
- The now extinct Afro-Asiatic language of the ancient Egyptians.
- Of or relating to Egypt or its people or culture.
- Of or relating to the language of the ancient Egyptians.
- noun - a typeface with squared serifs
There are 8 letters in EGYPTIAN: A E G I N P T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EGYPTIAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of EGYPTIAN, to go: EGYPTIAN?
Rearrange the letters in EGYPTIAN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of EGYPTIAN
6 letters out of EGYPTIAN
5 letters out of EGYPTIAN
4 letters out of EGYPTIAN
3 letters out of EGYPTIAN
2 letters out of EGYPTIAN
Contextual use of EGYPTIAN
What's nearby EGYPTIAN
Lookup in Wiki for EGYPTIAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EGYPTIAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EGYPTIAN"