Is TYING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TYING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of tying or binding things together
- verb - fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- verb - finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- verb - limit or restrict to
- verb - connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- verb - form a knot or bow in
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - perform a marriage ceremony
- verb - make by tying pieces together
- verb - unite musical notes by a tie
- verb - to fasten with a cord or rope
There are 5 letters in TYING: G I N T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TYING
To search all scrabble anagrams of TYING, to go: TYING?
Rearrange the letters in TYING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TYING
What's nearby TYING
Lookup in Wiki for TYING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TYING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TYING"