Is TRYING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRYING in various dictionaries:
- verb - make an effort or attempt
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- verb - put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- verb - take a sample of
- verb - examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- verb - give pain or trouble to
- verb - test the limits of
- verb - melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
- verb - put on a garment in order to see whether it fits and looks nice
- adj - hard to endure
- adj - extremely irritating to the nerves
- Causing strain, hardship, or distress.
- verb - to make an effort to do or accomplish
There are 6 letters in TRYING: G I N R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRYING
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRYING, to go: TRYING?
Rearrange the letters in TRYING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRYING
What's nearby TRYING
Lookup in Wiki for TRYING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRYING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRYING"