Is DELETION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DELETION in various dictionaries:
- noun - any process whereby sounds or words are left out of spoken words or phrases
- noun - (genetics) the loss or absence of one or more nucleotides from a chromosome
- noun - the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage
- noun - the act of deleting something written or printed
- The act of deleting; removal by striking out.
- Material, such as a word or passage, that has been removed from a body of written or printed matter.
- The loss, as through mutation, of one or more nucleotides from a chromosome.
- verb - to remove written or printed matter
There are 8 letters in DELETION: D E E I L N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DELETION
To search all scrabble anagrams of DELETION, to go: DELETION?
Rearrange the letters in DELETION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DELETION
7 letters out of DELETION
6 letters out of DELETION
5 letters out of DELETION
4 letters out of DELETION
3 letters out of DELETION
2 letters out of DELETION
Contextual use of DELETION
What's nearby DELETION
Lookup in Wiki for DELETION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DELETION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DELETION"