Is CONJUGATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONJUGATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being joined together
- noun - the inflection of verbs
- noun - the complete set of inflected forms of a verb
- noun - a class of verbs having the same inflectional forms
- noun - the act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes
- noun - the act of making or becoming a single unit
- The act of conjugating.
- The state of being conjugated.
- The inflection of a particular verb.
- A presentation of the complete set of inflected forms of a verb.
- A class of verbs having similar inflected forms.
- The temporary union of two bacterial cells during which one cell transfers part or all of its genome to the other.
- A process of sexual reproduction in which ciliate protozoans of the same species temporarily couple and exchange genetic material.
- A process of sexual reproduction in certain algae and fungi in which temporary or permanent fusion occurs, resulting in the union of the male and female gametes.
There are 11 letters in CONJUGATION: A C G I J N N O O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONJUGATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONJUGATION, to go: CONJUGATION?
Rearrange the letters in CONJUGATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of CONJUGATION
9 letters out of CONJUGATION
8 letters out of CONJUGATION
7 letters out of CONJUGATION
6 letters out of CONJUGATION
5 letters out of CONJUGATION
4 letters out of CONJUGATION
3 letters out of CONJUGATION
2 letters out of CONJUGATION
Contextual use of CONJUGATION
What's nearby CONJUGATION
Lookup in Wiki for CONJUGATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONJUGATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONJUGATION"