Is CONTAGION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONTAGION in various dictionaries:
- noun - any disease easily transmitted by contact
- noun - an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
- noun - the communication of an attitude or emotional state among a number of people
- Disease transmission by direct or indirect contact.
- A disease that is or may be transmitted by direct or indirect contact; a contagious disease.
- See contagium.
- A harmful, corrupting influence: feared that violence on television was a contagion affecting young viewers.
- The tendency to spread, as of a doctrine, influence, or emotional state.
There are 9 letters in CONTAGION: A C G I N N O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTAGION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONTAGION, to go: CONTAGION?
Rearrange the letters in CONTAGION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CONTAGION
8 letters out of CONTAGION
7 letters out of CONTAGION
6 letters out of CONTAGION
5 letters out of CONTAGION
4 letters out of CONTAGION
3 letters out of CONTAGION
2 letters out of CONTAGION
Contextual use of CONTAGION
What's nearby CONTAGION
Lookup in Wiki for CONTAGION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONTAGION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONTAGION"