Is JUG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large bottle with a narrow mouth
- noun - the quantity contained in a jug
- verb - lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- verb - stew in an earthenware jug
- A large, often rounded vessel of earthenware, glass, or metal with a small mouth, a handle, and usually a stopper or cap.
- The amount that a jug can hold.
- A small pitcher.
- A jail.
- To stew (a hare, for example) in an earthenware jug or jar.
- To put into jail.
- verb - to put into a jug (a large, deep container with a narrow mouth and a handle)
There are 3 letters in JUG: G J U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUG
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUG, to go: JUG?
Rearrange the letters in JUG and see some winning combinations
3 letters out of JUG
Contextual use of JUG
What's nearby JUG
Lookup in Wiki for JUG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUG"