Is JAG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JAG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp projection on an edge or surface
- noun - a slit in a garment that exposes material of a different color underneath
- noun - a flap along the edge of a garment
- noun - a bout of drinking or drug taking
- verb - cut teeth into
- A sharp projection; a barb.
- A hanging flap along the edge of a garment.
- A slash or slit in a garment exposing material of a different color.
- To cut jags in; notch.
- To cut unevenly.
- To jab sharply; prick.
- A bout of drinking or drug use.
- See Synonyms at binge.
- A small load or portion.
- verb - to cut unevenly
There are 3 letters in JAG: A G J
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JAG
To search all scrabble anagrams of JAG, to go: JAG?
Rearrange the letters in JAG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JAG
What's nearby JAG
Lookup in Wiki for JAG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JAG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JAG"