Is JUNCTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUNCTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the place where two or more things come together
- noun - the state of being joined together
- noun - the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- noun - something that joins or connects
- noun - an act of joining or adjoining things
- The act or process of joining or the condition of being joined.
- A connection between conductors or sections of a transmission line.
- The interface between two different semiconductor regions in a semiconductor device.
- A mechanical or alloyed contact between different metals or other materials, as in a thermocouple.
- noun - a place where things join
There are 8 letters in JUNCTION: C I J N N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUNCTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUNCTION, to go: JUNCTION?
Rearrange the letters in JUNCTION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of JUNCTION
7 letters out of JUNCTION
6 letters out of JUNCTION
5 letters out of JUNCTION
4 letters out of JUNCTION
3 letters out of JUNCTION
2 letters out of JUNCTION
Contextual use of JUNCTION
What's nearby JUNCTION
Lookup in Wiki for JUNCTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUNCTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUNCTION"