Is ABSORBED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABSORBED in various dictionaries:
- verb - become imbued
- verb - take up mentally
- verb - take up, as of debts or payments
- verb - take in, also metaphorically
- verb - cause to become one with
- verb - suck or take up or in
- verb - devote (oneself) fully to
- verb - assimilate or take in
- verb - consume all of one's attention or time
- adj - giving or marked by complete attention to
- adj - retained without reflection
- Wholly involved or occupied; engrossed.
- verb - to take up or in
There are 8 letters in ABSORBED: A B B D E O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABSORBED
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABSORBED, to go: ABSORBED?
Rearrange the letters in ABSORBED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ABSORBED
7 letters out of ABSORBED
6 letters out of ABSORBED
5 letters out of ABSORBED
4 letters out of ABSORBED
3 letters out of ABSORBED
2 letters out of ABSORBED
Contextual use of ABSORBED
What's nearby ABSORBED
Lookup in Wiki for ABSORBED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABSORBED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABSORBED"