Is BARBS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BARBS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- noun - the pointed part of barbed wire
- noun - a subsidiary point facing opposite from the main point that makes an arrowhead or spear hard to remove
- noun - one of the parallel filaments projecting from the main shaft of a feather
- verb - provide with barbs
- verb - to furnish with a barb (a sharp projection)
There are 5 letters in BARBS: A B B R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BARBS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BARBS, to go: BARBS?
Rearrange the letters in BARBS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BARBS
What's nearby BARBS
Lookup in Wiki for BARBS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BARBS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BARBS"