Scrabble word: TEMPLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPLATE exist?
Definitions of TEMPLATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a model or standard for making comparisons
- A pattern or gauge, such as a thin metal plate with a cut pattern, used as a guide in making something accurately, as in woodworking.
- A horizontal piece of stone or timber used to distribute weight or pressure, as over a door frame.
- A molecule of a nucleic acid, such as DNA, that serves as a pattern or mold for the synthesis of a macromolecule, as of RNA.
- noun - a pattern used as a guide in making something