Scrabble word: TEMPLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPLATE exist?
Definitions of TEMPLATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a model or standard for making comparisons
- A pattern or gauge, such as a thin metal plate with a cut pattern, used as a guide in making something accurately, as in woodworking.
- A horizontal piece of stone or timber used to distribute weight or pressure, as over a door frame.
- A molecule of a nucleic acid, such as DNA, that serves as a pattern or mold for the synthesis of a macromolecule, as of RNA.
- noun - a pattern used as a guide in making something
There are 8 letters in TEMPLATE: A E E L M P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEMPLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEMPLATE plus a wildcard: TEMPLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEMPLATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TEMPLATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.