Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STERILIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STERILIZE exist?
Definitions of STERILIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - make free from bacteria
- verb - make infertile
- To make free from live bacteria or other microorganisms.
- To deprive (a person or an animal) of the ability to produce offspring, as by removing the reproductive organs.
- To make incapable of bearing fruit or germinating.
- To render (land) unfruitful.
- To place (gold) in safekeeping so as not to affect the supply of money or credit.
- To make inoffensive or innocuous: sterilized the terminology with euphemisms.
There are 9 letters in STERILIZE: E E I I L R S T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STERILIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STERILIZE plus a wildcard: STERILIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STERILIZE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STERILIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.