Scrabble word: STERILIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STERILIZE exist?
Definitions of STERILIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - make free from bacteria
- verb - make infertile
- To make free from live bacteria or other microorganisms.
- To deprive (a person or an animal) of the ability to produce offspring, as by removing the reproductive organs.
- To make incapable of bearing fruit or germinating.
- To render (land) unfruitful.
- To place (gold) in safekeeping so as not to affect the supply of money or credit.
- To make inoffensive or innocuous: sterilized the terminology with euphemisms.