Scrabble word: SLACKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLACKER exist?
Definitions of SLACKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who shirks his work or duty (especially one who tries to evade military service in wartime)
- adj - not tense or taut
- adj - flowing with little speed as e.g. at the turning of the tide
- adj - lacking in rigor or strictness
- One that shirks work or responsibility, especially one that tries to evade military service in wartime.
- verb - to avoid work or duty
There are 7 letters in SLACKER: A C E K L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLACKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLACKER plus a wildcard: SLACKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLACKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLACKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.