Is SHOOTERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOOTERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large marble used for shooting in the game of marbles
- noun - a person who shoots (usually with respect to their ability to shoot)
- noun - a gambler who throws dice in the game of craps
- noun - (sports) a player who drives or kicks a ball at the goal (or a basketball player who shoots at the basket)
- noun - a professional killer who uses a gun
- verb - to hit, wound, or kill with a missile discharged from a weapon
There are 8 letters in SHOOTERS: E H O O R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOOTERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOOTERS, to go: SHOOTERS?
Rearrange the letters in SHOOTERS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SHOOTERS
7 letters out of SHOOTERS
6 letters out of SHOOTERS
5 letters out of SHOOTERS
4 letters out of SHOOTERS
3 letters out of SHOOTERS
2 letters out of SHOOTERS
Contextual use of SHOOTERS
What's nearby SHOOTERS
Lookup in Wiki for SHOOTERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHOOTERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHOOTERS"