Scrabble word: SCREENING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCREENING exist?
Definitions of SCREENING in dictionaries:
- noun - the display of a motion picture
- noun - fabric of metal or plastic mesh
- noun - the act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it
- noun - testing objects or persons in order to identify those with particular characteristics
- verb - test or examine for the presence of disease or infection
- verb - examine methodically
- verb - examine in order to test suitability
- verb - project onto a screen for viewing
- verb - prevent from entering
- verb - separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
- verb - protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
- The mesh material used to make door or window screens.
- A presentation of a movie.