Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCREENING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCREENING exist?
Definitions of SCREENING in dictionaries:
- noun - the display of a motion picture
- noun - fabric of metal or plastic mesh
- noun - the act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it
- noun - testing objects or persons in order to identify those with particular characteristics
- verb - test or examine for the presence of disease or infection
- verb - examine methodically
- verb - examine in order to test suitability
- verb - project onto a screen for viewing
- verb - prevent from entering
- verb - separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
- verb - protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
- The mesh material used to make door or window screens.
- A presentation of a movie.
There are 9 letters in SCREENING: C E E G I N N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCREENING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCREENING plus a wildcard: SCREENING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCREENING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCREENING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.