Scrabble word: REDOUBT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REDOUBT exist?
Definitions of REDOUBT in dictionaries:
- noun - (military) a temporary or supplementary fortification
- noun - an entrenched stronghold or refuge
- A small, often temporary defensive fortification.
- A reinforcing earthwork or breastwork within a permanent rampart.
- A protected place of refuge or defense.
- noun - an enclosed fortification
There are 7 letters in REDOUBT: B D E O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REDOUBT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REDOUBT plus a wildcard: REDOUBT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REDOUBT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REDOUBT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.