Scrabble word: OBDURATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBDURATE exist?
Definitions of OBDURATE in dictionaries:
- adj - stubbornly persistent in wrongdoing
- adj - showing unfeeling resistance to tender feelings
- Hardened in wrongdoing or wickedness; stubbornly impenitent: “obdurate conscience of the old sinner” (Sir Walter Scott).
- Hardened against feeling; hardhearted: an obdurate miser.
- Not giving in to persuasion; intractable.
- verb - to give up
There are 8 letters in OBDURATE: A B D E O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBDURATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBDURATE plus a wildcard: OBDURATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBDURATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBDURATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.