Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEACEKEEPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEACEKEEPER exist?
Definitions of PEACEKEEPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a military force that is assigned (often with international sanction) to preserve peace in a trouble area
- noun - someone who keeps peace
- noun - the pistol of a law officer in the old West
- One that preserves or promotes peace: the peacekeeper in the family.
- A member of a military force engaging in peacekeeping activities, often under international sanction.
There are 11 letters in PEACEKEEPER: A C E E E E E K P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEACEKEEPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEACEKEEPER plus a wildcard: PEACEKEEPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEACEKEEPER
11 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEACEKEEPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.