Scrabble word: PEACEKEEPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEACEKEEPER exist?
Definitions of PEACEKEEPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a military force that is assigned (often with international sanction) to preserve peace in a trouble area
- noun - someone who keeps peace
- noun - the pistol of a law officer in the old West
- One that preserves or promotes peace: the peacekeeper in the family.
- A member of a military force engaging in peacekeeping activities, often under international sanction.