Scrabble word: PEEPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEEPER exist?
Definitions of PEEPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a viewer who enjoys seeing the sex acts or sex organs of others
- noun - an informal term referring to the eye
- noun - an animal that makes short high-pitched sounds
- A creature that makes short, high-pitched sounds, especially a frog.
- One who peeks furtively.
- An eye.
- verb - to utter a short, shrill cry
There are 6 letters in PEEPER: E E E P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEEPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEEPER plus a wildcard: PEEPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEEPER
Images for PEEPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.