Scrabble word: KEEPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEEPER exist?
Definitions of KEEPER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone in charge of other people
- noun - one having charge of buildings or grounds or animals
- An attendant, a guard, or a warden.
- One that has the charge or care of something: a lion keeper; the keeper of the budget.
- A play made by the quarterback who keeps the ball after it is snapped and then runs with it.
- One that is worth keeping, especially a fish large enough to be legally caught.
- adj - to continue to possess [v KEPT, KEEPING, KEEPS] : KEEPABLE