Scrabble word: KEEPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEEPER exist?
Definitions of KEEPER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone in charge of other people
- noun - one having charge of buildings or grounds or animals
- An attendant, a guard, or a warden.
- One that has the charge or care of something: a lion keeper; the keeper of the budget.
- A play made by the quarterback who keeps the ball after it is snapped and then runs with it.
- One that is worth keeping, especially a fish large enough to be legally caught.
- adj - to continue to possess [v KEPT, KEEPING, KEEPS] : KEEPABLE
There are 6 letters in KEEPER: E E E K P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KEEPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KEEPER plus a wildcard: KEEPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KEEPER
Images for KEEPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.