Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVERTAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERTAKE exist?
Definitions of OVERTAKE in dictionaries:
- verb - catch up with and possibly overtake
- verb - travel past
- verb - overcome, as with emotions or perceptual stimuli
- To catch up with; draw even or level with.
- To pass after catching up with.
- To come upon unexpectedly; take by surprise: geopolitical strategists who were overtaken by events in the Middle East.
- verb - to catch up with
There are 8 letters in OVERTAKE: A E E K O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERTAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERTAKE plus a wildcard: OVERTAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERTAKE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERTAKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.