Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REVOKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVOKE exist?
Definitions of REVOKE in dictionaries:
- noun - the mistake of not following suit when able to do so
- verb - fail to follow suit when able and required to do so
- verb - cancel officially
- To void or annul by recalling, withdrawing, or reversing: Her license was revoked.
- v - to annul by taking back
There are 6 letters in REVOKE: E E K O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVOKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVOKE plus a wildcard: REVOKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVOKE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVOKE
- Rbk revokes
- Anambra Threatens To revoke Undeveloped Plots In GRAs Rivers State ...
- Citation November () 1861 Letter from Alexander Wilkin to Governor ...
- ... government to revoke the operating certificate of Dana Airline
- REVOLUTION Series No. 015 ...
- Support Laura Ingraham NOW (Lets revoke her suspension)
- Andhra Pradesh urged to revoke bauxite mining pacts - Business Line
- ... ctivism Petition Action CITES - revoke Zimbabwe Elephant Permits
- twitter access revoke Is your ac used to SPAM Twitter
- State seeks to revoke liquor licenses for 8 Yassine bars KETK East ...