Scrabble word: EVOKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVOKE exist?
Definitions of EVOKE in dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - evoke or provoke to appear or occur
- verb - deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - call to mind
- To summon or call forth: actions that evoked our mistrust.
- To call to mind by naming, citing, or suggesting: songs that evoke old memories.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to draw forth or bring out something latent, hidden, or unexpressed”: evoke laughter; couldn’t educe significance from the event; trying to elicit the truth.
- verb - to call forth
There are 5 letters in EVOKE: E E K O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVOKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVOKE plus a wildcard: EVOKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVOKE
Images for EVOKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.