Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EVOKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVOKED exist?
Definitions of EVOKED in dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - evoke or provoke to appear or occur
- verb - deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - call to mind
- adj - called forth from a latent or potential state by stimulation
- v - to call forth
There are 6 letters in EVOKED: D E E K O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVOKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVOKED plus a wildcard: EVOKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVOKED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EVOKED
- Evoke mais uma vez mostrando as suas qualidades sem deixar de lado o ...
- What are auditory evoked potentials
- Pic Credit evoked Photography (only the pic above). The rest of the ...
- Le trac ci-dessous montre la position angulaire verticale de loeil ...
- Comparative Physiology of Acoustic and Allied Central Analyzers
- evoked you said it out. by vinil on deviantART
- SENSORY evoked POTENTIALS
- ... acclaimed weaver evoked sense of stillness - The Santa Fe New Mexican
- Thread New Pics of the hoopty by evoked Photography StanceNation ...
- 14th Annual Key To The Cure Event Planning and Design Washington DC ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.