Scrabble word: EVOKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVOKED exist?
Definitions of EVOKED in dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - evoke or provoke to appear or occur
- verb - deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - call to mind
- adj - called forth from a latent or potential state by stimulation
- verb - to call forth
There are 6 letters in EVOKED: D E E K O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVOKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVOKED plus a wildcard: EVOKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVOKED
Images for EVOKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.