Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEASURES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEASURES exist?
Definitions of MEASURES in dictionaries:
- noun - any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal
- noun - how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- noun - a statute in draft before it becomes law
- noun - the act or process of assigning numbers to phenomena according to a rule
- noun - a basis for comparison
- noun - (prosody) the accent in a metrical foot of verse
- noun - musical notation for a repeating pattern of musical beats
- noun - measuring instrument having a sequence of marks at regular intervals
- noun - a container of some standard capacity that is used to obtain fixed amounts of a substance
- verb - determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of
- verb - express as a number or measure or quantity
- verb - have certain dimensions
- verb - evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- v - to ascertain the dimensions, quantity, or capacity of
There are 8 letters in MEASURES: A E E M R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEASURES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEASURES plus a wildcard: MEASURES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEASURES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEASURES
- tape measure takes up a lot less space than a yardstick.
- Flood resilience measures for buildings FloReTo
- Stanley PowerLock Heavy-Duty 25 Tape Measure Staples
- Desperate measures (Hollywood Undead album) - Wikipedia the free ...
- Ver la imagen en su resolucin original (1 200 800 pxeles ...
- Protecting the Worlds Forests Electric Tree House
- This VOLUME measurement metric system conversion table converts quarts ...
- Extraordinary measures Extra Large Movie Poster Image - Internet ...
- New Mexico Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit
- Example 1. Convert 4.6 miles to feet.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.