Scrabble word: IMMORTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMORTAL exist?
Definitions of IMMORTAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a person (such as an author) of enduring fame
- noun - any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
- adj - not subject to death
- Not subject to death: immortal deities; the immortal soul.
- Never to be forgotten; everlasting: immortal words.
- Of or relating to immortality.
- Capable of indefinite growth or division.
- One not subject to death.
- One whose fame is enduring.
- noun - one who is not subject to death
There are 8 letters in IMMORTAL: A I L M M O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMORTAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMORTAL plus a wildcard: IMMORTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMORTAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMMORTAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.